HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
We are committed to comply with OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety Management System, ensuring all work activities are carried out safely, with all possible measures taken to remove and reduce risks to the health, safety and welfare of our workers, authorized visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
To ensure compliance, we shall;
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where workers are required to work off-site.
- Provide a safe working environment, plant, tools and materials in safe condition to our employees and visitors.
- Ensure information, instructions, training and supervision is provided to every level that is necessary to ensure each worker is safe from injury and risk to health and safety in the workplace.
- Provide adequate facilities for the welfare of our workers both at work place and off site.
- Conduct awareness among workers that each one is responsible for ensuring their own personal health and safety, (such as following safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment etc.) and that of others in the workplace.
- Continually improve our systems and procedures and look for areas in which we can improve our performance through effective safety management.
- We shall maintain a safe work place and ensure that our training programs prepare our employee to perform their work on the safest and best possible way.