We shall have and maintain a system that will conform to the ISO 14001: 2015, by ensuring a good environmental performance in all our business operations. We will provide the necessary organization, commitment and training to fulfil this obligation by monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection.
To Ensure Compliance, we shall;
All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.
- Minimize waste and emissions from our production and other processes where possible. Prevention of pollution will be a key point of our operation.
- We will quickly mandate any observed non-compliances to reduce potential adverse environmental impacts.
- Strive to comply with all current environmental, legal, and other regulations.
- Evaluate our environmental performance by monitoring emissions, waste, electrical consumption, and raw material usage through frequent environmental audits.
- Being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness.
- Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing and auditing performance.
- Implementing a systematic waste minimization programme to achieve objectives and targets to reduce waste.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance, where reasonably practicable, by setting objectives and targets, especially in reducing energy and water consumption and improving solid and liquid waste management methods.